Thursday, October 11, 2012

At the Sound of the Alarm Clock

my life today: Heard the alarm, felt tired and not ready to face the day mumbled to Nathaniel "hit snooze." 

10 minutes later alarm sounds again. Reluctantly I got up to shower & ask Nathaniel to take Moses out & feed him.

After my shower I open to door & Nathaniel is STILL IN BED! Unhappy and harboring anger that he was still snoozing said  "What are you doing, why aren't you up yet?" 

My wonderful, groggy, and confused husband replied  "What? It is 3:00 AM." 

me "Nu-uh, I did not just shower at 3 AM."

The alarm had gone off to wake me up to take the puppy outside to pee as he is not yet able to hold his bladder all night.

Fail, well at least my shower for the day was done and we got a great laugh out of it later.

No comments: