Sunday, October 14, 2007

Homecoming

Homecoming was last night, the theme was the Wizard of Oz', it was Loads o' fun!
I took three gorgeous girls (Nicole, Jamie, and Sarah) in my amazing Honda civic (stick shift, of course) to Applebee's. After we ate we went to Meijer's because Jamie's camera needed AA batteries. I bought my dates a bouquet of daisy, they each picked a color from the bouquet and were thrilled! (I had yellow left over, which was perfect because my mom loves, daisies! Hope you like your flowers mom!)

We still had a whole bunch of time left and so Sarah suggested that we go and meet her aunt and uncle, who lived nearby, her aunt and cousin were super psyched and took a crumb load of pictures and promised to text me the score of the Indians game so that I would not be uninformed.

We got to homecoming around 8:30, which in my opinion was perfect timing (if you get there when homecoming dance starts, nobody is there and it is lame until more people arrive). Most of the music was rap (sad day, most of us cannot dance to rap, but that doesn't stop us), but they did play some good tunes.

Evan had a glass of water of the dance floor (not quite sure why, oh well) and Samantha smacked it and knocked it all over. I got pretty wet, and I wasn't even dancing in their group. Evan apologized and explained what happened, but Sam just kinda walked away. I am not sure if she did it on purpose or not, but oh well, I got over it and dried while dancing with my buddies!

Dance ended at 11pm; Jamie's mom picked up her and Sarah, so Nicole and I headed homeward jamming to Family Force Five! We decided that Family Force Five would be sweet to dance to at homecoming, and would promote more pg rated dancing! (Nicole and I are not fans of the whole "sex with clothes on" dancing style that is "in")

3 comments:

Kyle said...

you don't like "sex with clothes on"? I'm "Shocked"

Julie said...

I do really like the flowers, thank you so much Brooke. I am glad you had a fun time at the homecoming dance, with your friends even if you did get all wet.

Sam said...

I agree with you about the sex-with-clothes-on thing. Sex without clothes on is much better, and with less chaffing.

(Married of course. Sometimes I forget my age and place. Not everyone is "of-age" yet. Soon; but not yet.)