Monday, October 29, 2007

The Sunsets on the ACT bathroom

Did anybody else see the Sunset last Tuesday (10/23/07)? It was amazing, I love God so much! Sunsets have got to be one of the main ways that I feel/see God's love. I guess it could be said that sunsets/sunrises are God's way of showing me how much he loves me! Man last Tuesday God was really trying to get His point across! I was awed by the sunset's glory and power. Every couple of minutes it would be a different color that illuminated the hemisphere! When the sun set farther, the crimson glow was so rich and dark, i have never seen such a sight (and I saw African sunsets).

Okay, okay, sorry, I will stop talking about the sunset (but it was raw and amazing)! Saturday was ACT day, I really do not know how I did, but i DO KNOW that GOD'S will was done and I have nothing to worry about. I will let ya all know my score in a few weeks, when I know. A side note that I do not recall telling anybody, but is applicable food for thought, The first time I took the ACT's I prayed that God would help me receive the score that would get me into the college he wanted me to go to. The 21 ruled out the University of Iowa, the college I really wanted to attend not only for their performing arts major (dancing) but also for their football team GO HAWKEYES, yet the 21 was score that helped get me into Bluffton University (a college that I was not even considering at that time). hmmm, funny how God works sometimes and we don't even realize it until we stop and take time to look back and reflect.

I painted my bathroom today! No more light blue paint with stick on fishey's. It is now purple with a light purple ceiling! Actually I think the color is Mikaela or something like that, whatever, I like it. I am not a fan of trimming, yuck, but I did not do too bad of a job. Tomorrow I will get a better look at how i did when their is light.

I think that was all i had to update....maybe not....even-so it is all that I remember right now. Sorry, about the randomness of this blog, just look at it as a nice variety. Where else will you read about Sunsets, ACTs, and Painting Bathrooms?

Smile Jesus loves you so very much,
~Brooke Anne Gugel
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hey, I saw the sunset too it was totally awesome. The way the colors covered the entire sky was amazing. Truly a gift from God.
I have no doubt that God will see to it that you will get the right score on the ACT test, what ever that is. You did your part in preparing for that test unlike anyone else I know, studying, taking practice tests, attending a review, asking a bazillion people to pray for you. God will honor your efforts and prayers!
The purple "B" room looks good!!

dynamiteterri said...

Hi Brooke, I like sunsets too, and Bluffton is a wonderful school, why I know this boy named Kyle who goes there and he's a terrific guy. You should really get to know him better. Love the mother of that special boy

Julie said...

I have seen you dance, (your good at it, especially worship dance) what exactly is prance? and YOU WILL be wearing pants. For a student receiving an A in honors 12 English, your poem really stinks. :-)

TÜRK RƏSİM said...

hi brooke, in the first i am sorry because i dont understand english well but i want say u capture beauty picture from sunset.
i saw your weblog randomly or........,
i wish you louck,
i am turk and my language is turkish.
i can understand persia ,azari ,arabic italy

Anonymous said...

You write very well.