Friday, February 8, 2008

Thanks to my dad

To my wonderful dad, thank you:


For displaying your faith in God to me all throughout my life


For joking around with me


For picking me up when I needed you most


For setting rules that I do not always agree with, but you know are right


For sticking to the rules even after I beg you to change


For working so hard to provide for my needs


For NOT giving me a lot of the things I wanted but did not need


For encouraging me to do well in school


For encouraging me to be the best me I can be in life


For reading your bible and doing your devotions every weekday morning at the breakfast table.


For loving me


For respecting me


For doing so many small projects just to make me happy


For giving me hugs


For scraping my windshield when you feel extra nice



For coming to all of my dance recitals



For coming to all of my piano recitals



For paying for my piano and dance lessons



For going the extra mile and coming to my musical dress rehearsals since you could not make it to the show



For sticking up for me



For teaching me to drive stick



For laughing with me



For letting me climb into bed with you and mom during a storm or when I had a bad dream.



For getting me a guitar



For making me do chores



For teaching me to be tough



For helping me through my struggle of learning to read



For being such a good dad



...and oh so much more. I love you dad.

1 comment:

Julie said...

thank you for your love (:
keep up the great work and may god always be your guide in life

love dad