Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thanks to my mom

To my beautiful mother, thank you


For calling me the Queen


For cooking fabulous meals


For shopping with me


For letting God change your mind and let me go to Zambia


For spanking me when I was younger


For loving me unconditionally


For helping me sixth grade year when Nicole and I had problems


For letting God do what he wants with me


For praying with me that night after Shaun’s funeral


For having me end every evening when I was younger by sitting on your lap and saying "I had a good day today I..." It taught me to be optimistic and find the good in everyday.


For making me do chores


For doing all of the cleaning this morning (nice surprise)


For listening to me when I wanted to talk and not prying when I do not want to talk


For giving me hugs


For supporting me in dance


For supporting me in music


For supporting me in the musical


For driving me all around for this stuff before I could drive


For paying for my dance and piano lessons


For encouraging me to do well in school


For encouraging me to follow and trust God


For allowing me to spend that past two summers (and this coming summer) where God calls me


For NOT buying the useless stuff I begged for when I was younger


For helping and encouraging me do both the musical and Pole-Vault this year


For doing your best to put up with me as a teenager


For allowing me to grow up


For allowing me to go out and experience my own life


For making me clean my room when I was younger


For being such a good mom

...and oh so much more

1 comment:

Julie said...

It has been my pleaseure--most of the time.
ALWAYS keep Christ first in your life in all you do!!
You are very prescious to me my princess daughter!!
Love:
The Queen