Thursday, November 15, 2007

results are in

DRUM ROLE PLEASE.....

April test composite score: 21

OCTOBER TEST COMPOSITE SCORE: 26!!!!!

(I needed a 23 for the scholarship)

Thank you so much for all of the prayers! They were definitely answered loud and clear. In case you are unaware, raising your composite score 5 points is unusual. Not only does the 26 qualify me for the scholarship equalization program, but it also puts me in a higher bracket of financial aid as well. Praise God, It looks like I am going to Bluffton Next year!

To celebrate, eat ice cream tonight! (and tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and ....well you get the point).

Thanks again!



The Break down:

April English: 22
October English: 27

April Math: 21
October Math: 23

April Reading: 20
October reading: 28

April Science: 21
October Science: 24


Praise God,
Brooke Gugel

2 comments:

Kyle said...

congrats, my lady. I hope bluffton turns out to be everything you want it to be.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yay!! That's just pretty exciting!!!