Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008 The year I graduate

So this wont be long, I should pack. Just a quick update. I started the last chapter of the the past 13 years of my life. Haha, the last semester of my Senior year! I graduate May 25, come to my fiesta!

I am taking Psychology first block, band second, I am a student aid third block in the media center (aka library), 4th block Spanish III.

I am excited about Psychology; the study of the mind is really interesting to me. So far, so good....haha but then again it has only been four days. In band we are sight reading a lot of music for contest, I love it! Sight reading is so much fun, a new challenge with each piece of music! My aiding job in the library is...not much of a job. I study, fill out scholarships, and search the Internet (today I occupied my time by memorizing my Spanish speech and reading about a political candidate online, woohoo). Spanish III will be rough, I have not had a Spanish class for over a year, and I do not remember very much...at all. Today I gave a speech in Spanish introducing myself with 11 items that "represented" me.

I have been running for track. My school is offering Pole-vaulting for the first time this year, and I have always thought that it sounded like fun, so i am going to go for it! It is probably the only time I will ever get a chance to launch myself in the air! so I am excited... I just have to get in shape now. boo

Sadly, I am not sure I can do both track and the musical..so i may have to drop the musical....and give up parts (Daisy, a dancer, and a clown).

On a better note, I AM GOING TO CAMP THIS WEEKEND! I am cooking for the Junior Highers. I am excited to go back to camp, I miss camp.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Senioritis has got you good. Don't forget to enjoy this last half of your senior year. It too shall soon become a distant memory. I just hope by May you will have dad and I all figured out from your psychology class. :-) hehe. As long as you inform us in Spanish we won't know what you are telling us so it will all be good!!
I hope the pole vaulting is as fun as you anticipate. Pray hard about giving up the musical, you have always enjoyed it alot.

Anonymous said...

You're going to be graduating already? Sigh...

I think pole vaulting will look good on you!

And you're going to be cooking for kids? (Maybe you'll be Mama Brooke!) :-)

Brooke said...

yes mama lou, I am cooking (I cooked this summer during some of the weeks) the difference is that when I cook for the kids I have electricity, health regualations (the health inspector came today, we got a perfect score), and a head cook who is in charge of me!

Wait, how will pole vaulting look good ON me?