Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Nicole's Chemistry Quotes


Quotes of Wisdom from Nicole, during Chemistry class last year.


~ “All of life is done.”
1/25/07
-She was misunderstood Mr. Dymond who had said “All’s I’ve done.”

~ “As lame as your foot”
1/25/07
-I heard, “Where is your foot?”

~ “Trees are terrific”
2/2/07
-She was singing an arbor day song.

~ “Look, I could have a beard!”
3/1/07
-While holding her hair in front of her face.

~ “Arbor day starts with and H.”
3/12/07
-while reading her previous quotes.

~ “My face says things to you Brooke.”
3/12/07

~ Use Recyclable food”
3/16/07
- A way to save energy.

~ “You’re chicken for that?”
4/10/07
- Misunderstood me who said “I’m checking for that.”

~ “You need to be quiet because I’m old.”
4/11/07

~ “I almost talk like a Native American.”
4/11/07

~ “Isn’t it [Magnesium] in bananas?”
4/11/07
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brooke said...

For anyone who does not know. Nicole is the coolest chick! I am honored to be able to call her my best friend since the first 2 minutes on the bus in kindergarden whn we compared our lunchboxes; hers was purple, mine was baywatch barbie (oh yeah). We have been through think swamps and wide open praires together; neither of which I would trade. She is my sounding bored who is not afraid to smack me around when I need to be smacked, and hug me when I am having a rough time.

Just for the record, it is only just if I admit that Nicole has similar quotes from me during this chemistry class; however, hers are more humorus and less clever. ;-)

LOVE YA NICOLE!

Julie said...

You and Nicole are 2 peas in a pod. You are blessed to have a friend like her. Not too many people have had the same best friend for as long as they can rememeber!! Although you don't seem to rememeber it. You two were friends even before that first bus ride. Her mom and your mom were in a Bible study together, when you were but wee ones!!
LOVE YOU!!

Kyle said...

humorous... indeed